Silly Maddie, Silly Daddy

I love watching Kenny and Maddie interact, they are so funny and wonderful.  And oh mamma is he wrapped around that little girl's finger!!!  She loves him so much, and squeals when she sees him or when she hears his car in the garage, "Daddy's home, Daddy's home!!"  I love it!!



He has slightly different rules than I do in giving in to her.  I am the stern one, of course, and he is NOT!  For example, you know those car buggies at grocery stores?  (if not, you're lucky!)  She always wants to ride in one.  Sometimes I'm not in the mood to lug one around so I just don't get one and we move on with our shopping, no harm, no foul!  But with Daddy, she really lays it on thick!  As you can see below, it works (and it works EVERY time!)  Hey, somebody has to bend the rules sometimes.  ;)




Good luck with your Christmas shopping, and hey, maybe you can use a car buggy just for fun!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment